SLMC Bombed - How convenient!13 May 2017
Doctors (GMOA in particular) have been in the spot light. They launched an island wide inconveniencing hundreds of thousands of patients in dire need of medical attention. The they tried to raise black flags in Vesak. The people responded they should rather shove the flags up their arses. Not many days from then a bomb lands in their head office…
Here are the important points of the news coverage…
- A grenade
- No CCTV coverage of the incident
- Grande didn’t blow
- Happened at night
There is only one thing I need to say how convenient!.
History in short
- Doctors strike against free Indian ambulance service - many lives saved for today
- Doctors strike against reducing car-permits to once in 10 years - to reduce tax on poor
- Doctors strike when automobile taxes increased by Rs. 5000 - to reduce tax on poor
- Doctors strike against nurses receiving degrees
- Doctors stops lecturing AHS students at University of Peradeniya (so much for free education)
- Doctors against allied-health-science (AHS) degree
I bet I missed a lot! But that is all for now!